Monday, April 14, 2008

Together for the Gospel *2006*


If you didn't know (yeah right!), Together for the Gospel 2008 starts tomorrow. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to attend and serve as an usher this year. Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in the Band of Bloggers pre-conference ... conference ... because I will be attending a volunteer training session. Many of my favorite bloggers will be participating.

You may wonder what the big deal is about T4G. Well, to be perfectly honest, this conference is like the MLB All-Star Home Run Derby. The Major League Gospel Preachers Association is sending their finest expositors to crush their main points out of the park and deep into the souls of pastors and church leaders. This conference features many of my present-day heroes; Albert Mohler, John Piper, Mark Dever, R. C. Sproul, John MacArthur, C. J. Mahaney, and more! Lest you suspect I am worshiping men instead of God, understand that I am simply praising our great God and King for using these men to work in my life, and I am excited to see many of them for the first time in person.

If you still don't understand all the hype, check out the 2006 conference for yourself. I found the entire Together for the Gospel 2006 conference, including all the sessions and panel discussions, on Soveriegn Grace Ministries web site. You can download them all in mp3 format. Listen in; you won't be disappointed.

I pray God will change hearts and lives this week; I pray that God will continue to shape me into a vessel in which he can trust to carry and deliver the gospel of Jesus Christ.

~ Todd ~

No comments: