Friday, April 25, 2008

Cue the Hallelujah Chorus!


Last night I finished my Greek Syntax and Exegesis final! Without a doubt, this was one of the most difficult classes of my seminary career, and now it is done! I am thankful for the opportunity to study under Dr. Rob Plummer, and I am thankful that I have the ability now to begin to understand the original languages of the Bible. With this class complete, I now have 77 credit hours toward the 94 required to complete a Masters of Divinity degree at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Only six classes remaining!

Pray for perseverance!

~ Todd ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Plummer is an excellent teacher. I took both Elementary Greek and Greek Syntax and Exegesis with him. He was very gracious and understanding.

Hang in there!