Thursday, January 03, 2008

Gearing Up for the New Year

It is amazing how traveling affects my posting! Heather and I visited her family this weekend, and between being lazy and getting sick, I just didn't feel like posting anything. We're back, though, and here is a short post to kick off the new year!

I expect 2008 to be an exciting year! Here's why: 1.) Hopefully I will complete all my language requirements! I only have Greek Syntax and Exegesis remaining, and I'm already starting to work on my vocabulary. 2.) Our church will adopt a revised constitution recognizing elders, Lord willing. 3.) My family will spend more time on a regular basis doing family devotions. 4.) I will continue to work out, lose weight, and become a more responsible steward of my body. 5.) I will finish the M'Cheyne Bible reading plan.

Pray for the Youngs as we seek to honor God in 2008!

Todd

No comments: