Friday, November 16, 2007

One Vote Under God

My wife and I have discussed briefly who we might vote for in the primaries, but we have not landed on one particular candidate yet. We didn't have enough information and had not done enough research. Where can you find out more about what the candidates really believe? I found this site helpful in comparing candidates, understanding their religious backgrounds, and identifying their stances on the different issues.

Check it out: One Vote Under God

Todd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO A COMMENT ABOT ONE VOTE UNDER GOD I CAST MY VOTE FOR GOD IN 1972 AND JEUS CAST HIS VOTE FOR ME WHEN BLED SUFFER AND DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS THE SAME VOTE THAT I CAST BACK THEN IS THE SAMEVOTE THAT IS WORKING IN MYLIFE TODAY IAM TRULLY UNDER ONE VOTE FOR GOD

Wesley said...

I appreciate your desire to learn about the candidates and where they stand on the issues. That puts you leaps and bounds ahead of many Americans who spend little, if any time, deciding who to vote for. The internet is a fantastic resource that allows us to obtain a great deal of information in a little time and gives lesser known candidates with less money the opportunity to get their message out.