Sunday, October 14, 2007

Beautiful Maryville TN

I thought I'd share with you some of the images that we often see when we travel to Mom & Dad's in Maryville, TN:

Here's a panorama of Cades Cove
(from wikipedia)

We often see turkeys on the side of the road!
(I didn't take this one...)

We often see deer on the side of the road, too!
(I didn't take this one either...)

Here's Mom & Dad's back yard!

I hope you enjoyed the brief tour of Maryville, TN. Romans 1 is quite evident in East Tennessee!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh what beautiful photos!!!

I saw wild turkey for the first time when we were in Disney World last month. Of all places to see them! I guess they vacation too hahaha...it's not the first time we've seen "random" animals there (an armadillo crossed our path to the pool once).

Unknown said...

I'm always amazed at how wildlife seems to flourish in the most unusual places. :-)