Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Takamine EG361SC

Well, I think I have found the guitar for me. I never knew all the variables involved in producing great, rich sound from a guitar! Rosewood, apparently, is the Cadillac wood of guitars, and the sound it produces is much deeper and louder than most others. I think the Takamine EG361SC is my best bet for the money, and I have not played a guitar in its price range that comes close to the beautiful sound this guitar produces.

I have been practicing the guitar for almost two weeks. A good friend at work let me borrow a guitar that he learned on, and I've been playing almost every day. My fingers are starting to become calloused, but my inability to put together the chords fast enough to play a song really irks me! The guitar I am playing on is a bit difficult to play, and I am really looking forward to practicing on this guitar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want the same guitar as him
but dont have enough money for a new one, try to get an used one !
http://guitar.edoodoo.com/guitar-takamine.html